The city of San Francisco offers residents and visitors alike some of the most visually stunning views in the world! Surprisingly, you can happen upon them just about anywhere in the city but I’ve put together a list of my 10 favorites below.
1) Rocky Outcrop Park: if it’s rugged wilderness you’re looking for, this is the place, right in the heart of San Francisco.
2) Grand View Park: incredible, panoramic views can be taken in while you hike this sprawling park. Don’t miss the magnificent Moraga tiled steps!
3) Twin Peaks: a favorite among tourists with spectacular views of the city and the bay. Don’t let the crowds derail your opportunity to take in the awe-inspiring views!
4) Broadway and Fillmore: offers a breathtaking view of the world-famous iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
5) Bernal Heights Park: the summit offers sight seekers a view of the Bay Bridge as well as Downtown.
6) Mount Davidson: is well known for being the highest peak in San Francisco. Just imagine what you’ll see from the highest peak and then multiply that by 100! It’s one of my favorite places to hike too.
7)Corona Heights Park: is known for its jagged boulders, which are a sight to see, but add the impressive skyline views and you’ll never want to leave!
8) Tank Hill Park: might be the best-kept secret in the city. You will feel like you are the only person in the world appreciating the stunning skyline.
9) Kite Hill: is not only a great place to take in the amazing views but also to fly a kite due to the constant wind! Hence the name….
10) Billy Goat Hill: if it’s a classic, private hilltop park that gives you goose bumps then this is for you! Not only will you enjoy the views, but for those thrill seekers, there a rope swing dangling from a tree.
These visually stunning views are just another reason why I love living in San Francisco. If you are thinking of moving here or contemplating selling your San Francisco home, please feel free to contact me via email at Daniel.DerVartanian@sothebyshomes.com or by direct line at 415.901.1727. In the meantime, be sure to check my website for San Francisco real estate listings.